|
|
|
Friday, April 08, 2005 I can't believe my luck, of all places, my worn-less-than-15-times pair of VNC shoes had to break right in mid track en-route to buy my favourite beehoon at the Cheng San hawker centre in AMK….Best of all, I was wearing my pretty pink top and soft flowing skirt that sways nicely as I try to balance my big ass on the pair of dainty heels….tummy in chest out..and right in the middle of the hawker centre, one shoe came lose…I had to scuttle embarrassingly back to my table where my soon-to-leave-colleague, let's call him Uncle, is sitting…I cannot believe my luck…forget the bee hoon and ask Uncle to order Chicken rice for me… Sweet Dione was kind enough to lend me her size-seven shoes so that I can go find new size-eight/nine shoes….and guess what, apparently, neighbourhood centres don't sell modern shoes anymore!!! I had to settle for a pair of practical flip flops…(ok, just PRACTICAL aka not-so-pretty slippers…well, better than buying a pair of auntie shoes that I would never set eyes on right?)…. So there you go, cheap thing no good, good thing no cheap…having said that, it was too bad that I bought 4 pairs of shoes from taipei..otherwise, it would have been the legitimate reason to buy yet another pair…
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |